Developer: Tom Happ
Release Date: Spring 2015
Available on: Sony PS4, Vita, PC, Mac, Linux, Wii U and XB1.
Promotional Website: www.axiomverge.com
Mail: press "at" axiomverge "dot" com
Axiom Verge is a retro-styled 2D “metroidvania” action-adventure, inspired by such classics as Rygar, Contra, Bionic Commando, Blaster Master, and, of course, Metroid. But it also gives you power over glitches like those found in classic games, allowing you to scramble enemies, corrupt environments, and enter hidden areas.
The sole developer, Tom Happ, is responsible for all the music, art, and programming in this game.
- Expansive Non-linear Exploration of 9 labyrinthine, interlocking areas.
- Gobs of unique tools and abilities, loads of weapons, and tons of health/power/attribute upgrades.
- Combat with dozens of unique creatures and bosses.
- Glitches allowing you to break past the boundaries of normal gameplay.
- Speedrun Mode – Play with a streamlined interface and additional features to facilitate speedrunning.
It's easiest if you just use my youtube channel. If you really really need a giant mp4 for your own use, contact me at the email below.
I keep some screenshots on dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fzkrs1ruugc1dyb/AADOG88tDYC5ridKrO7GTxFKa?dl=0